October Post #1

My project is currently on its way to researching specific programs related to past studies that have already been implemented in several schools. I have spoken to multiple faculties working in the health realm at my school, who have allowed me to gain much resources and started to gain insight to the current attitude towards the sexual misconduct health curriculum from other schools. Out of the many topics that we have discussed, I have learned about the pervasiveness of concerns and stigma around teaching this form of curriculum to young students. Thus, I am beginning to initiate a research to determine how I can structure the program to allow parents to feel comfortable and knowledgeable about the critical need for teaching the kids about sexual misconduct on college campuses. This will be conducted through surveys given to parents in my community.

Comments

Popular Posts