February Blog Post #2

Hey guys,
I have finalized and sent out the speaker topic survey to my fellow senior class mates. As mentioned in my previous posts, I have been working with my project mentor to determine which focus topic would be best for our potential speaker from Sage College to discuss about during our senior retreat. A picture of the actual survey is shown below for your reference. As you can see, there are a total of 4 topics provided and 1 topic that is open for the students to define themselves. Furthermore, my mentor and I have also decided to add another important section to benefit our future community. The question asks if an individual feels safe on the Emma Willard campus. We determined that this question should be a part of the survey, because it helps us determine our current progress in teaching our students about health boundaries.





Comments

Popular Posts